Dear Max,
August 24, 2013
Now...this is a boy that loves his Grammie! Man are you a lucky dude to have such a beautiful Grammie and to have such a love for each other!! It reminds me of my relationship with my Grandma Snow. She is my everything. Whenever I felt like my parents just simply didn't understand...some how my Grandma Snow always did understand! I miss her so much, but seeing your relationship grow with Grammie brings back so many beautiful memories for me!
The reason we were up in St. George this weekend was for Tanier's wedding! I'm so happy that our family was able to participate and be a part of her special day. I won't get into the details of the family drama, but let's just say it was a day I never thought I would see, let alone that Grammie would see. Here is my favorite picture of the day...Me and my little man! Oh! How I love you!!!
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment