Dear Max,
August 17, 2013
This morning started off with a bang! You and Bentley were horsing around and guess what...you got bit by Bentley. This is the first time he has ever bitten you, and he did it right on your cheek. I hate to tell you this, but you did deserve it and probably a long time ago. Wait, that might be bad that I'm telling my child they deserved to be hurt! What I mean is you love your dog, but you also TORTURE your doggie! He puts up with a lot and sometimes...he's had enough.
| I love this picture and how Bentley is totally on a watch post with his eye on you...Going to take him a bit to start trusting again! |
Later that day...It was fort building time!
But then things took a sad turn...Papa was working out in his shop when he fell. It was super hot outside and he climbed up on a ladder to get a better vantage point to work from and KABOOM! Down he went right on his knee and somewhere along the way banged up his face too. He managed to drag his body and bum leg over to his truck to call Grammie. She came with water, paper towels and then took Papa straight to the ER. He has a broken leg :( It's going to be a long road to recovery that will require his patience. I'm throwing a party for Rylea tomorrow so we couldn't rush up, but sent our love via text!
Not the best placement of a photo...but I had to share. You love Pancake breakfast with your Daddy, he always makes you a Mickey Mouse Pancake! You are one lucky dude!!!
We so blessed and so grateful that you and Papa were not hurt worse. I love you Max!
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment