Monday, March 2, 2009

Hanging With Grammy

Monday, March 2, 2009
Dear Max,
Your dad and I enjoyed a fun weekend at the Races. Possible that you may have had a better time hanging with Grammy. Grammy and Grampy came down to take care of you. Grampy did join us for the race on Saturday. It was his first official NASCAR race and I think we may have another fan in the family! You loved hanging out with Grammy, I think you love that she holds you all the time. I'm pretty sure she didn't put you down once the entire weekend. When it was time for Grammy and Grampy to leave they were so sad, they had loved spending so much time with you and can't wait to see you again! Good thing they only need to wait one more week.

Grammy with her Boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment