Dear Max,
Today was the wedding of your uncle Wayne and Molly. It was a busy day but we made time for one very important item! YOUR FIRST HAIRCUT! Of course you needed to look like a million bucks for all the people that would be meeting you. And your faux hawk was getting a bit long and was difficult to get to stand up. So into the beautician chair you went. Thank goodness Auntie Julie is to the rescue! It was so funny - we actually cut such a small amount of hair that I had to hold onto it so when Auntie Julie made the cut we didn't loose the hair. Of course I kept it for us! You are so handsome! We love you Max!!
I think you look a little nervous.
Here goes nothing or everything?!?!
Looking Good!
You are such a stud...
And you know it!
No comments:
Post a Comment