Monday, March 2, 2009
Dear Max,
This day seemed like a million miles away...but here it is. Today, was my first day back to work. When you first arrived and I knew that I would be taking 12 weeks off - It seemed like forever - but it is crazy how fast time goes by. It was of course very exciting to be back, but it was sad to leave you. However, I will say - I didn't cry. I can't believe I'm admitting that to you. I know the reason for that was cause I knew you were in such good care. Your daddy and I were so worried about what we would do when I went back to work, and I tell you it seems like Kelly just fell down from Heaven! She comes to the house to take care of you during the day. It is so nice that you can stay at home and have all your comforts, which include your swing, it use to be your favorite but has quickly been replaced by the Rain forest bouncing chair and your baby Einstein play mat and of course your own bed for nap times. You and Kelly will have a great week! It was fun to get pictures from Kelly on my phone of you throughout the day. She sent me one during "tummy time" which you are not a fan of. When you were napping, and even while you were playing in your rain forest bouncy chair. It was like she knew that would be what I needed to make it through the day! Of course having a good nights sleep always helps too! Thanks for being such a great baby. We love you Max
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment