Thursday, March 5, 2009

Oops!

Thursday, March 5, 2009
Dear Max,
Today was your first day home with just dad. You see Kelly only comes on the days that your dad is at work, so if he is off during the week, then Kelly doesn't come. Well, the funniest thing happened today. Your dad was so excited to hang with you - he got you up, dressed, fed and everything all on his own. He is such a good dad. Your dad and I decided to meet in town to run a few errands. So dad got you all buckled up and the two of you headed off. Well, I meet you two and I was so excited to see you - but as I'm looking at you, I see that something doesn't look right... Your Shirt Is On Backwards! The three little buttons were in the fronts! Oh My - we were laughing so hard! The people in the store were all looking at us - cause we just couldn't stop laughing.
Your dad then says... "that would explain a lot"
"Like what?" I asked.
"Why when I was changing his diaper the snaps were clear up his back!" Your dad just couldn't firgure out what was wrong with that shirt.
I said..."Didn't you question it when you saw the tag in the front"
"What Tag? There was no tag when I put his shirt on!"
I love your daddy - he is so funny!
The best part was you totally gave your dad a dirty look while all this was happening - it was as if you were saying... "I can't believe you would bring me out in public likc this? I'm humiliated!"

But wait... there is more!
So we continue shopping - your dad asked if I wanted to change it around, but I said no, your in your car seat and really - who would we see. Well, just then a strange couple comes up to us to tell us how cute you are (it happens all the time). They are staring at you... I panic...I don't want them to think that we don't know how to dress our own baby! So I did what moms sometimes do... I threw your dad under the bus! I told these complete strangers how your dad dressed you today and put your shirt on backwards - it was his first time being home with you cause I had gone back to work! Your dad says "He's Breathing!" And the other dad - says... "that's right man - I don't know if I would have known!"
I couldn't resist - as soon as we got home I hurried and took pictures before changing you into your jammies! Love you Baby Max!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for entering to win one of my photography pkgs on giveawaytoday. Good Luck!! Love you so much! :)
    Emilie
    www.photobyemilie.com

    ReplyDelete