Saturday, March 21, 2009
Dear Max,
Well, today I got myself into a little bit of a "situation" But I will get to that in a moment... it all starts with our couch. Your dad and I have had this REALLY comfortable sectional. It just engulfs you when you sit down. Which we love. However, since your arrival we have ran into a bit of a problem. If you sit on the couch while holding you, well, lets just say you can't get up! Your dad has another word for it, but we'll wait till your an adult with children of your own before we go there. So the re-arranging of furniture began. We moved a portion of the sectional out into the garage and moved the two leather arm chairs from the formal living room into the family room so we had two nice chairs to sit in and snuggle with you and still be able to get up! It's a novel idea. But this left a problem in the living room - it left us with just a couch. That doesn't make for a very comfortable conversation room. And dad does call that room the "serious room"... just a forewarning. That's where dad goes to have all his "serious" chats. So I've been begging your dad to move the big chair from our bedroom down to the living room so at least their would be another chair to sit in. But he kept saying... just be patient, cause eventually we would like to get two recliners for the family room, then move the arm chairs back into the living room. Is this too much detail? Do you really care? Well, this is where you come in. So I decided that I didn't need your dads help. I could do this all on my own! So after your dad went to work I moved the chair. In my defense...it's a REALLY big chair. So you were up on our bed hanging with cooper while I moved the chair down the stairs. I decided that I would go down the stairs first and slowly bring the chair down. It worked like a charm...until I hit the landing. O boy! It was a mess... I moved the chair this way... would turn... moved it that way...wouldn't move...I tried everything to the point that I had the chair wedged between the railing and the wall. Big problem. I was on one side of the chair and you on the other. I started to panic! I could call your dad - besides he was at work. I know... I'll call Aunt Andrea! So I called...the conversation was like this.
Hi Ang! How's your Saturday going?
Good How's yours?
Well, I've seemed to have gotten myself into a bit of a pickle!
What?
I explained...
It was silent...
Ang replies... I think this is the best way to start my Saturday as she is bursting into laughter!
So does this mean your coming over to help me?
Yup! I'm on my way
So I tried to remain calm...I figured you were not crying, and I hadn't heard any loud noises and Cooper was keeping you company!
As soon as Andrea arrives I'm ready to get this sucker moved... but NO! Aunt Andrea has to stop, take pictures and what?!? That's right! Text it to your daddy! I will never live this down! The Great news! You were fine... like most things it was far more traumatic on me than it is ever for you! Love you Max!
3 months ago

That is just too funny you crazy girl! Glad your friend was there to help out! :)
ReplyDelete