Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Dear Max,
We are so blessed to have so many wonderful friends and family in our lives. You have probably noticed that we love opening our home and having company stay with us! How could you not notice, your room is right next to the guest rooms... And tonight was no exception. Our dear friends Teri and Justin came to town with their two adorable kids. Daddy was working late so you and I headed out to dinner with the gang. We had an "interesting" dining experience (TGIFriday's will be getting my e-mail later this evening). But what is really important is the company! And that part was great!
After a fun night out on the town it was this moment that caught me off guard tonight. Seeing your daddy and you snuggled asleep. So many times I barely feel worthy of the blessings you and your daddy bring to my life. Max, as I waited for you to arrive I will admit I often dreamed of seeing moments like this and wondered what it would feel like. I will tell you with all honesty I had no idea it would feel so wonderful, you have pushed my hearts capacity beyond limits I thought possible. I love you little man!
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment