Dear Max,
Oh My Goodness! What a day! Today we went down to the Luxor to see the Titanic Exhibit. It was such an interesting exhibit and really enjoyable to tour. You were a good sport and sat in your stroller and smiled cute to all the people. Everyone would come up to us and comment on how cute you are. It was so fun! Well, as we were walking out of the Luxor I looked up and there was Carrot Top! So I stopped and asked him if he would take a picture with our son. He said "Sure" - then his manager said why don't you all get into the picture and took a picture of all of us with Carrot Top! It was so cool of him. So you have now officially had your first celebrity sighting! By the time you read this I'm really curious if Carrot Top will still be around. But I'm sure you can You Tube him and find out who he is or was. Another memorable day with you!!! Love you Max!
Looking Good!
This might be the closest we will get this year to a "Cruise Staircase Picture"
Are we worried that it was on the Titanic?
Are we worried that it was on the Titanic?

Love Tony this pic. So happy to be there.
ReplyDeleteHow funny!
ReplyDeleteCarrot top is freaking ripped. And kina ugly.
ReplyDeleteWow...Max has already had a celebrity encounter! He sure is a cutie. Much love to you guys!
ReplyDelete