Monday, January 18, 2010
Dear Max,
You are 14 months old today! I can not believe it!!! Another month has gone by and you just keep getting older and bigger. I'm not a big fan of this part of parenthood! So here are all the things you have been up to!
You Say:
Ma Ma
Da Da
Pa Pa
Ba Ba
Bye Bye
Cooooo Per
I Did It!
Mimic every noise we make!
Noises:
Truck Noise
Duck Noise
Plane Noise
Songs you Sing:
Sunbeam Song (You love the BEAM part - that's the part you chime in on)
3 little monkey's swinging in a tree (You love the SNAP that monkey)
Paddy Cake
The Wheels on the Bus (The driver is your favorite... move on back)
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Motions you do:
Blow Kisses
I (point to your eye) LOVE (point to your heart) YOU (point to who you love)
Wave Bye Bye
After taking a drink, you give the AHH noise
Exit through the doggie door
climb the stairs
Reach the counters
Open door's
And drum role please..... YOU CAN REACH THE COUNTERS AND OPEN DOORS! Oh, but you still are not walking!
It will never be the same! The other day I had some papers up on the counter and I looked over and you had them on the floor. I thought that was weird, how did that happen, so I set them back up on the counter and watched... the pictures I have are a bit blurry as I was in such shock, but, yup - your little hands reached right up and can barely make it over the counter, just enough to grab what you can and pull it down!
You got it, you took your mommas chocolate!
Your first door was in your bedroom. I was putting your clothes away, so I had shut your door, so you would stay in the room with me while I finished your laundry. The next thing, I watched you climb up the door, grab the handle, pull it down and pull it open! I couldn't believe it! Your world is once again getting larger... We love you Max!
No comments:
Post a Comment