Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mommy's in Dallas

Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Dear Max,
Good Morning Pumpkin! Oh, how I miss you!!! I'm hear in Dallas, I left on Sunday morning and I'm coming home tomorrow. I haven't had to leave you home from one of my business trips since last May. I've been lucky that the last few times I've had business trips we've been able to coordinate having you join me. But not this time. The last time you had to stay home, was when I was in Dallas last May. You were 6 months old. It was so hard to leave you then, but I'll be honest, I don't think you even noticed I was gone. This time, it's been so much harder! We've talked on the phone every night, and luckily for us both I have your favorite book ("I Love You Stinky Face") memorized from reading it to you every night, so I'm able to read to you your bedtime story and Daddy has kept me on the phone for prayers. I'm so grateful for your Daddy, he is such an amazing Daddy and takes great care for you. So when I'm away, it's not that I'm worried about you... I just miss you! My heart aches and I can't wait to come home. I love you Max!

No comments:

Post a Comment