Thursday, January 14, 2010

I am stuck on Band-Aid brand 'cause Band-Aid's stuck on me!

Thursday, January 14, 2010
Dear Max,
Not really sure what happened...but my suspicions are this. You are SO fascinated with opening and closing the cupboard doors in the kitchen and opening and closing the drawers in the kitchen. And all the while taking EVERYTHING out of the cupboards and drawers. But I'm thinking that you must have gotten a little bit of skin pinched during your adventure. You never cried, however, when I was putting your jammies on I looked on my arm and saw a streak of blood, so I started investigating and found a tiny little cut on your middle finger. Daddy thought I was crazy to put a band-aid on your little cut, but all boo-boo's call for a band-aid. And besides, this was your first boo-boo band-aid! It was so funny to see your reaction. You wouldn't bend your finger, you kept trying to shake it off, and kept looking at it... "What's this thing on my finger?" It was really cute! Here it is Max, your adventures with a Band-Aid!


Showing Mommy your boo-boo


Trying to figure out why it's not coming off


Stiff Finger



Investigating


Still can't figure out why it's not going to come off


Decided it's going to be ok... And off you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment