Saturday, May 15, 2010
Dear Max,
Tonight we were able to see Cher. We had planned the evening a few weeks ago. Tanier, and her friend Tyson, Stacha and Neal, Mommy and Daddy and Grammie and Grampie all got tickets to go to the show. It was so fun to spend time together with our extended family. This is the first time we have gotten together, and we all really enjoyed each others company. I think we all agreed that we would like to do it again! We went to dinner at PF Changs before the show and then went to the Bellagio gardens, fountain show and Eiffel tower after the show. It was a beautiful night out and a great night to walk down town. The only thing we were missing was... Grampie, he got stranded in his diesel truck and missed the entire night! You had an eventful night at home with the babysitter too! Apparently you got your finger caught in the piano, when the babysitter went to get some ice to put on your finger, you decided to put the chunk of ice in your mouth, and choked on it. Luckily the quick response of the sitter, hit you on the back, ice came flying out, you started crying and I said to your daddy "I hope you enjoyed our last night out" I love you Max!
6 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment