Dear Max,
This morning we woke up at Grammie's house. It's always so fun to enjoy time with Grammie and Grampie, my favorite is breakfast at Grammie's kitchen table. I love the crispness of the morning and the view from Grammie's dining room table is amazing. It's home. After breakfast Daddy and I took you on an ATV ride around the neighborhood. You love riding the ATV and make the vroom vroom sound the entire time we are riding. It's really cute!
Vroom Vroom
After our morning ride, we went over to Grandma Trenholm's. Your uncle Mark drove in from Colorado. We don't get to see each other much, so it was super fun to spend a bit of time with him. You warmed right up and enjoyed Uncle Mark showing you pictures of your cousin Jacob and Aunt Jill on his camera.
You laughed at the ones of Jacob pulling funny faces.
Grandma kept saying, I can't believe that my boy's are here. She was so thrilled to have everyone there. So I had to get a picture of Grandma with her boy's.
Giving Kisses good bye. Until next time. Love you Grandma!
After returning back to Las Vegas, Daddy had to go to work, it was a quick turn around at the house, so Daddy put up the safety gate at the door, so he could leave the door open and carry our luggage back and forth without any little people (you) or little doggies (cooper) escaping. Daddy headed off and I started to put down the gate, when Cooper saw a open crack and took off! The two of us called for Cooper, "come back Cooper" "Want a treat Cooper" nothing would lure him back in the house. Suddenly I saw him bolt down the street. Typically if we close the door and act like we have gone inside, this will make him fearful of being left and he will come back to the house. Not this time. I waited for awhile and then got nervous. So I packed you up in the stroller and grabbed Cooper's leash and headed out. I walked the neighborhood, we couldn't see him anywhere. I talked to the neighbors that were out and non of them had seen our little, white puppy. I continued to call for Cooper and you were doing the same. Nothing. I had to make the worst call of my life, to your Daddy. He said, I'll turn around and come back now. I was devastated. How could I have lost our dear, sweet Cooper. I walked out to the busy street, with fear in my heart. Please don't let me find Cooper "pancaked" if you know what I mean. He was no where to be found. I started heading back towards our street, when suddenly a little white fluff ball came bounding out from behind some bushes. I grabbed him and put him on the leash, I called your daddy to let him know that everything was ok, and headed back for the house. Oh! I was so mad at Cooper, but so grateful that he was safe and back home. I can't imagine how sad our family would have been without our dear sweet Cooper!


After this big adventure, we all needed a nap! We enjoyed an afternoon snooze. When we woke up we had made arrangements to go downtown to see Mommy's childhood friend Kim. She was in town with her sister and some friends for a girls weekend. She had not met you before, and was looking forward to seeing you. It was so fun to see Kim and for the two of you to meet. It's so fun to see old friends and just pick up from where you last were.
After meeting up with Kim and Sandy, we decided to go meet Daddy for dinner. He was excited for our visit and to show you off to his co-workers. You were a hit as always! We went over to Chipolte for dinner, we sat out on the Patio, it was such a beautiful night. The weather was perfect, we were the only ones out on the Patio, the food was yummy and the company was unbelievable! You were in the silliest mood. You have started repeating everything we say, so of course Daddy and I are having a lot of fun with his. We'll spell daddy by saying D- and then you repeat and so forth. It's really fun. Well last night Daddy started teaching you to say "how you doin' it was hilarious. You were laughing just as hard. It was such a fun night. We dropped off Daddy and then you and I drove on home. You fell asleep on the drive home, I carried you to bed. What a great day! We love you Max!
After meeting up with Kim and Sandy, we decided to go meet Daddy for dinner. He was excited for our visit and to show you off to his co-workers. You were a hit as always! We went over to Chipolte for dinner, we sat out on the Patio, it was such a beautiful night. The weather was perfect, we were the only ones out on the Patio, the food was yummy and the company was unbelievable! You were in the silliest mood. You have started repeating everything we say, so of course Daddy and I are having a lot of fun with his. We'll spell daddy by saying D- and then you repeat and so forth. It's really fun. Well last night Daddy started teaching you to say "how you doin' it was hilarious. You were laughing just as hard. It was such a fun night. We dropped off Daddy and then you and I drove on home. You fell asleep on the drive home, I carried you to bed. What a great day! We love you Max!
No comments:
Post a Comment