Saturday, May 8, 2010

Double the Birthday's....

Saturday, May 8, 2010
Dear Max,
Today we celebrated both your Auntie Julie and Auntie Andrea's birthday's! It's fun that their birthdays are close, so we have double the reasons to get together. We started the celebration on Friday evening with dinner and a movie, we went to see Iron Max 2. I say "we" as in the adults went. You enjoyed the evening with your 2nd family, the Jewett's. Saturday morning we woke up bright and early and went over to Aliante Station to swim. I was wondering if you were still going to like the swimming pool, after going a whole winter with minimal swimming. You still LOVE it! I think it might be time to advance you out of the swim toys and into some floaters... I don't know, but it seems like you would like the freedom in the water. It was so relaxing and such a beautiful day out, the perfect day to be in the sun. After the pool, we came back to the house for some haircuts and birthday cake! What a great celebration! We are so lucky to have such great people in our lives, and so great to have two wonderful best friends and Auntie's to you. And the cherry on top for you was getting to spend some quality time with Papa Rogers. Oh, how you two just love each other, their is such a special connection between the two of you. I love it and I love you Max!

You are so good when you get your hair cut.


It's truly amazing! An 18 month old to sit still and have his hair cut....


Oh and smile too! Such a ham


Hanging with Papa Rogers...


Two special guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment