Thursday, May 13, 2010

Our Camera went on and adventure....

Thursday, May 13, 2010
Dear Max,
Our camera, Mr. Blue, has been on adventure for the past 5 days. You see on Sunday when we went to St. George to visit the Grandma's, I found myself about 2 hands (or one daddy) short of being able to fully wrangle a happy and active 18 month old. At Grandma Trenholm's there are so many wonderfully strange things that you can get into, so it's always full alert when visiting. Well, being a party of one, this made this more difficult. Really, I'm just trying to set the stage as to why Mr. Blue has been on an adventure... I left him at Grandma Trenholm's care center. Somewhere between, taking pictures of you and Grandma, trying to get the phone to Grandma to talk to daddy, keeping the phone from you, cause you love it so, keeping you happy, while taking the phone away, and chasing you down hallways... I forgot Mr. Blue. I didn't realize it until we walked in the door and daddy wanted to see pictures of Grandma to see how she looked! I couldn't find him anywhere... and deep inside I knew... I had left him at Grandma Trenholms. A quick phone call confirmed my thoughts. It's 11:30 pm, who can I call. My best friend of course. Grammie went right down to pick up Mr. Blue, and ensure all family memories would remain in tact. And that's when the adventure began....

The Nurses who found Mr. Blue


Hey, It's Papa! And Mr. Blue thought he had to say goodbye when we did...


Mr. Blue went to the Faculty Lounge...



What goes on in "the lounge"


Mr. Blue went to the first grade...


Met Mrs. Woodland



Went to lunch with "the girls"


Visited with hold neighbors


And even took time to stop and smell the flowers!


It was so fun to get Mr. Blue returned with full documentation of what he had been up to for the past 5 days! Looks like he had a good time and didn't miss us much!

No comments:

Post a Comment