Thursday, May 20, 2010
Dear Max,
Today was your last day at Ms. Jaime's. I cried the entire way to work today. Knowing that this was the last time we dropped you off at Ms. Jaime's. Feeling the anxiety of knowing that Monday we will be dropping you off at your new preschool. We are so grateful for Jaime and her family. I don't even know where to begin to thank her for all she has done for our family and especially you. I'm so grateful for her loving you and giving you a happy, healthy, fun, safe and loving place to be. It is impossible to describe how wonderful it is to have the peace of mind knowing that you are at the best place possible, when we are at work. I've never had to worry. It has been an extra bonus that Jaime and her family have not only been caring for you, but have become our friends, as well as a sounding board to a sometimes crazy mom and an expert to first time parents. Max, I know that you are a better person because of the time you have spent in the Jewett home. We will miss not only Jaime, but all the Jewett's. Jade, she is such a beautiful young women, and I so appreciate the time that she has come to our home to watch you. And Zoe, she has such a quirky sense of humor. It makes me smile thinking of her funny stories. Boedy, he always had some silly dance to make you laugh. And little Emma, your first best friend. I have hopes that some day the two of you will reconnect and share stories from when you were babies, hanging out together. It is hard to think that this time is coming to an end. I must say as nervous as I am for your next adventure, I'm also very excited. I really think that you will love going to your new school! We love you Max!
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment