Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tanier

Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Dear Max,
I'm so excited to tell you about Tanier. Tanier is mommies cousin. She is younger than me, about 9 years younger. Grammie and Tanier's Grandpa are brother and sister, so you and Tanier are 2nd cousins. I haven't had a chance to know Tanier very well, but I'm so glad for this opportunity for Tanier to come and stay with our family. It is so cool to get to know Tanier better and to get closer to family. Tanier has been in Asia teaching English, she just returned a few weeks ago and was looking for a job. I was able to get her an interview in my office and of course, they loved her and hired her on the spot. She moved in with our family just a couple weeks later and started her new job. I enjoy so much visiting with Tanier and learning all about her, it's fun. I hope that we can remain close, even though their has been things that have happened in other generations of our family, I'm glad that we can rebuild during our generation. I know that sometimes family rifts can affect several generations and I think we are lucky that we are not falling into that. And the greatest part... You have a new best friend! You LOVE Tanier! And she loves you so much! I can remember being a young girl, around 12 years old or so and Tanier would have been around 2 or 3, and remembering how much I loved her and would take care of her. It's so fun to see her taking care of you! We are so blessed! I love you Max.


Tanier and Max


So Happy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Danell, this post was left up on the computer; so what did I do, read it, haha. You are soooo nice, and I am so grateful to be able to stay with you and Tony. I am also grateful to get to know you better...you are so fun, and I love just chatting with you! We will stay close! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete